How to reset your password
If you have lost your password, you can follow the below instructions to reset.
- Go to the member log in page
- Click on PASSWORD RESET (red button as shown)
- A new page will appear asking you to enter your email address.
This is the email address you have registered with Hudson Financial Planning.
- Enter your email address, the email address you receive The Hudson Report to, then click the RETRIEVE button (blue button as shown). This will send you an email with a link to reset your password.
- If you do not know your registered email address, please call us during business hours.
- Go to your email account and you'll find an email from Hudson Financial Planning and the subject "Reset Password"
It will contain an email with a verification link that looks like this -
- Click on the verification link as shown above near the red arrow.
- A new web page will appear in your web browser with the window to enter your password.
You will need to create a new password. Enter the new password twice.
Click the RESET MY PASSWORD NOW button (blue button).
- A confirmation screen will appear confirming a successful reset. Your password has now been reset.
Click the link called "Click here" to return to the Hudson Financial Planning Member log in page.
- You can now log into the Hudson Financial Planning Members area with your new password.