Katie works as the Paraplanner for Hudson Financial Planning, having previously worked for Qld Government Departments over the past 14 years including the Nominal Defendant, and Queensland Health.
Ready to get started?
If you're new to Hudson Financial Planning, get started by booking a consultation and ask about a life changing membership. Or if you're already a member, you can request a consultation with your adviser. Ask us about our non member services -
- Fee for service with a Financial Planner
- Hudson Insurance
- Hudson Finance
We teach that anyone with some fundamental knowledge, basic skills and a little self-discipline can become wealthy - without taking unrealistic risks.
What our members say ...Jasmine and I have been Hudson members for more than 10 years. We have benefited tremendously from Hudson Financial Planning. In the first few years of being Hudson members, we attended most of the seminars held in Melbourne. This has helped us to define a clearer path for our retirement. We have been living overseas for the last 7 years, but still regularly in touch with Hudson advisers, and getting good advice from Hudson. We are confident that we can maintain our current life style when we retire in a few years time. These are some of the things we have benefited as members of Hudson:
- Learned sound concepts of Financial Management from Hudson’s seminars and reports
- Hudson advisers have been great sounding board when we are deciding on investments
- Great financial advice, helpful in providing information we needed, and directing us to appropriate channels when needed
- Very responsive Overall, we are very happy to be Hudson Members. Thanks a lot for helping us building a sound financial base for the future.