- A mix of 3 and 4 bedroom designs across two and three storey town homes
- residential suburb offering a range of shopping, leisure and education amenity
- Close proximity to a range of schools and hospitals
- Transport easily accessible with BCC buses running frequently along Waterworks Road
- All town homes feature a double or triple lock-up garage
- Private use courtyards have been incorporated into all town home designs.
- Approximately one-third of the site is a protected nature reserve, providing a peaceful sanctuary for residents
- Quality area to live or invest
Ready to get started?
If you're new to Hudson Financial Planning, get started by booking a consultation and ask about a life changing membership. Or if you're already a member, you can request a consultation with your adviser. Ask us about our non member services -
- Fee for service with a Financial Planner
- Hudson Insurance
- Hudson Finance
We teach that anyone with some fundamental knowledge, basic skills and a little self-discipline can become wealthy - without taking unrealistic risks.
What our members say ...I have been a Hudson Member since 1997 and I just wanted to say a big thank you to Hudson for their help over the past 15 years. When I joined, we had lots of bad debt and Hudson taught me about good debt – I did not know there was such a concept. Hudson educated me to make decisions with confidence about investing which I would never have been able to do on my own – investing large amounts of money in your first property is a big step! Hudson have helped me steer a steady course in shares and property and taught me how to use the tax system to my advantage. An important aspect of my time as a member of Hudson is that I have spent 12 of my 15 years of membership in the UK and it has worked just as well as if I was in Brisbane itself. I know my finances would look a lot different today if I did not join all those years ago. Special mention to Matthew Kerr.
Happy birthday and thank you!