- Located south west of Melbourne’s CBD, Yarra’s Edge is situated along 1.5km of Yarra River frontage.
- Connected to South Wharf and close to Crown Entertainment Complex, Southbank and the Melbourne city centre.
- Convenient public transport can be accessed via a bus connection on Lorimer Street, with Tram and train stops an approximate 15 minute walk away.
- riverfront swimming pool, spa, steam room and gym, harboured underneath a grass rooftop that seemingly rises from the 2000sqm Wharf’s Landing park, a natural meeting place where residents and visitors can sprawl out on the expansive green lawn.
- Industrial luxury
- 43 levels
- Latest in fitness technology, including equipment with internet connectivity that provides each member with their own mini TV channel to personalise their fitness goals
- Waterfront lifestyle, lush parkland, north-facing city views and modern and spacious residences
Ready to get started?
If you're new to Hudson Financial Planning, get started by booking a consultation and ask about a life changing membership. Or if you're already a member, you can request a consultation with your adviser. Ask us about our non member services -
- Fee for service with a Financial Planner
- Hudson Insurance
- Hudson Finance
We teach that anyone with some fundamental knowledge, basic skills and a little self-discipline can become wealthy - without taking unrealistic risks.
What our members say ...My wife and I were fortunate to be introduced to "Hudson" before the end of the last century and have flourished despite Y2K, wars in Iraq, Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction, GFC, etc.
The biggest help was on the most basic issue - our budget. Before Hudson, we did not have a budget, though we had no trouble saving. Learning the method taught by Hudson opened our eyes to not only how much we spent, but where it all went. Even now that we are "fully invested" in shares and multiple residential properties, we still keep up our budgeting discipline.
Of course there are many other ways Hudson has assisted us over the years, and continue to help, but we cannot emphasize enough the essential nature of the budget to make sure we are on a sound footing to step out into the investment world and attempt to make our retirement dreams come true.