- Walk to basically every possible amenity and facility including the Brisbane CBD in just a few minutes and still be far enough out of the city to enjoy a surburban lifestyle.
- A city flyer bus comes every fifteen minutes on the weekends and up to about 10pm during the week.
- The properties are being developed by Sekisui House, a company founded in 1960 with Japanese heritage but now with major worldwide interests.
- There will be a shopping centre including Woolworths in the heart of the development plus specialty shops and a fresh food market. These new amenities will compliment the already existing variety of very trendy shops and cafes that already exist in West end.
Ready to get started?
If you're new to Hudson Financial Planning, get started by booking a consultation and ask about a life changing membership. Or if you're already a member, you can request a consultation with your adviser. Ask us about our non member services -
- Fee for service with a Financial Planner
- Hudson Insurance
- Hudson Finance
We teach that anyone with some fundamental knowledge, basic skills and a little self-discipline can become wealthy - without taking unrealistic risks.
What our members say ...I have been a Hudson Member since 1997 and I just wanted to say a big thank you to Hudson for their help over the past 15 years. When I joined, we had lots of bad debt and Hudson taught me about good debt – I did not know there was such a concept. Hudson educated me to make decisions with confidence about investing which I would never have been able to do on my own – investing large amounts of money in your first property is a big step! Hudson have helped me steer a steady course in shares and property and taught me how to use the tax system to my advantage. An important aspect of my time as a member of Hudson is that I have spent 12 of my 15 years of membership in the UK and it has worked just as well as if I was in Brisbane itself. I know my finances would look a lot different today if I did not join all those years ago. Special mention to Matthew Kerr.
Happy birthday and thank you!