We are delighted to welcome you to Hudson’s new home!! Explore our services, our journey as one of Brisbane’s top financial planning companies, our property listings, news and articles, and more!
Where life insurance is about dying, trauma insurance is about surviving. Ever improving medical advances has meant that more and more Australians are surviving serious medical incidents such as cancer, heart attacks and strokes. While the chance of making a medical recovery is always rising, the chance of making a financial recovery remains the same. Time away from work, combined with medical bills, combined with the mental anguish that can remain after a traumatic experience can result in hundreds of thousands in lost income/savings.
Trauma insurance provides a lump sum pay out for those that survive a range of serious medical conditions. These generally include cancer, heart attacks and strokes, but many also include:
- Severe head injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Dementia / Alzheimer’s
- Brain tumour
- Kidney failure
- Loss of limbs
- Severe Osteoporosis
Trauma insurance is ideal for those that cannot attain income protection insurance for whatever reason. This may include:
- Those that work casual or part time
- Those temporarily out of work
- Stay at home mums or dads
Consider the Facts:
- 1 in 4 women will suffer a critical illness between 30 and 64.
- 1 in 4 women will contract cancer before they turn 75.
- 1 in 3 men will be diagnosed with cancer.
- In Australia 700 women a year contract breast cancer before they turn 40. It’s estimated that this type of illness costs around $50,000 in lost income and additional expenses.
- 1 Australian dies every 10 minutes due to cardiovascular diseases.
Click here to read more about Insurance Services provided by Hudson.
To speak with a Hudson advisor call us directly on 1800 804 296 or click here to submit your details for one of our advisors to get in touch.